Eritrean/Ethiopian Sperm Donor

by Gebre      .      21 Apr 2019

Hi,

I am 183cm 77kg 10% body fat, loosely curly black hair, brown eyes, of Ethiopian/Eritrean descent willing to be a sperm donor. Working as an aerospace structural engineer. Not carrying any genetic disorders. Physically strong. Avid cyclist. Good at sports. Don’t smoke, don’t drink. Not bothered about contact with the child. Based in Bedfordshire.

A lot of white British like East African/White mixes as the child tends to keep white features but has tan skin complexion.

Preferring artificial insemination. Can also send sperm via mail. Get in contact if you think I’m a match!

7 Replies

Gebre on 21 Apr 2019

Hi,

I am 183cm 77kg 10% body fat, loosely curly black hair, brown eyes, of Ethiopian/Eritrean descent willing to be a sperm donor. Working as an aerospace structural engineer. Not carrying any genetic disorders. Physically strong. Avid cyclist. Good at sports. Don’t smoke, don’t drink. Not bothered about contact with the child. Based in Bedfordshire.

A lot of white British like East African/White mixes as the child tends to keep white features but has tan skin complexion.

Preferring artificial insemination. Can also send sperm via mail. Get in contact if you think I’m a match!

Sbrown29 on 30 Oct 2019

Hi

I’m the mother of a beautiful 7 year old girl with Jamaican heritage- I’m longing to become a mum again!

Please contact me if you are willing to help xx

Moomoo on 17 Nov 2019

Hi, I’m based at London. I’m ready to start a family. Please contact me if you willing to help. Thank you.

Another1 on 04 Jan 2020

Hey. I’m interested if you are still offering! Please get in touch.

Gigi85 on 31 Jan 2020

Hi

Can you contact me please I’m interested.

Taliyah on 04 Jul 2020

Please do not hesitate to contacting me. I’m very interested!

Nakyayon on 28 Aug 2020

I’m interested can you contact me if your still offering?

CXS713 on 10 Sep 2021

Interested if you are available?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW