Edinburgh Based Successful and Responsible Donor

by JMcL » 16 Nov 2016

Hi there - Im a donor based in Edinburgh seeking one last recipient to help.
I will then cease to be a donor in order to stay within HFEA guideline numbers,
as I am responsible and do not wish to be a high offspring donor.
I wish to offer a donation to someone looking to be a Mum.
I have had a number of first cycle successes but wish to offer one last woman - who is serious about accepting help from a sperm donor - the chance to become a Mum. I am also available to provide siblings.
Please message me if you are interested and we can chat about it, discuss criteria and our potential as a suitable match.
Do not be put off if there are responses attached to this message, as many responses do not necessarily mean a suitable recipient has yet been found.
Once the suitable final recipient has been found, I will cease to respond to messages.
I am happy to either be an anonymous or known donor.

Kind regards...

by Rachb020 » 11 Apr 2017

Hi did you find a suitable recipient? Thanks.

by Csr1987 » 03 May 2017

Hi, would love to chat to you more about this

by Layy » 05 May 2017

Hi! Congratulations for respecting donations regulations... I am a 41 years old lawyer, working for government here in Brazil. I am single, have no children. I really Want to make true dream to create a new life, and for that, I am looking for a man that is whiling to get me pregnant, with no strings attached if he doesn't want toexist for a very good reason.

by Cally1 » 09 May 2017

Hi there, I'm Glasgow based and was really interested reading your post and wondered if you were still looking to donate.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW