Dream NI donor available Anywhere In Wales NOW!

by jobdone » 14 May 2011

Hi! I am a NI donor only based in Pembrokeshire. However will travel to most areas of Wales at my own expense. I say dream donor in my subject title as I am differant form the rest. As I have always wanted to help make somebodies dream come true. I also never let anybody down or disappoint. I also believe this should be done as simple and hassle free as possible. In a very freindly but very professional manner too.

So why not check out my profile. If you like what you read then send me a message. I would be delighted to hear form you. We can have a chat and see what we can sort out. Same sex, lesbian couples are very welcome. However please bear in mind I believe in the natural method of conception. Or NI. There is no need to stay childless, any longer, as the solution is right here. Give me a try you will not be disappointed I gaurantee it.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

by nadine7 » 18 May 2011

Hey, my name is Nadine and I live in the North of Wales, I was reading your post and I am keen to speak with you asap, :D e-mail me?? ************. Thank you very much xxx

by jobdone » 20 May 2011

Hi! Nardine, Thankyou for your post. I have sent a privite messge to you.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW