Donor required

by Sktyj      .      10 Jun 2018

I am looking for someone with a good education and job and possibly also a musician! I don't mind if the sperm donor would like updates on the progress or none at all and I may be open to co-parenting with the right person.

If you think you can help, please get in touch.

2 Replies

Sktyj on 10 Jun 2018

I am looking for someone with a good education and job and possibly also a musician! I don't mind if the sperm donor would like updates on the progress or none at all and I may be open to co-parenting with the right person.

If you think you can help, please get in touch.

Citscits on 13 Jun 2018

Hi there. I would be happy to help. Drop me a message so we can discuss further

markjack on 10 Jul 2018

Hi I am an AI sperm donor available in Greater Manchester. 6'5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes. Please feel free to message me.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW