Donor required NI only

by Smithlis      .      30 Mar 2018

Id like to meet a potential donor. I'm looking for a man aged 25- 40yrs, very attractive looking, intelligent with a clean bill of health including STI checks. I'd like him to be able to perform Natural Insemination only and willing to do this a few times until successful. South West England only.

4 Replies

Smithlis on 30 Mar 2018

Id like to meet a potential donor. I'm looking for a man aged 25- 40yrs, very attractive looking, intelligent with a clean bill of health including STI checks. I'd like him to be able to perform Natural Insemination only and willing to do this a few times until successful. South West England only.

Plym34 on 01 Apr 2018

I’m interested in your post. Please get in touch.

Moc412 on 01 Apr 2018

Hiya
    I’m 27 and willing to chat and help out. Get back to me some how :)

Oceans on 10 Apr 2018

Hi,I am a father to 2 kids from past relationships, I am very fertile, I am also clean and I can also provide a recent sexual health check which was clear, I am willing to donate sperm donations in the natural way, for as long as you need to accheive pregnancy, I will be successful in making you pregnant, please contact me on here,or ring me on ***. If you are interested, thanks, Julian.

Hoth1985 on 16 Apr 2018

Hi I am interested

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW