Donor required around Sheffield or South Yorkshire

by Jenkir17      .      05 Mar 2018

Hey.

Myself and wife are looking to meet a donor to make pur wish of a family become a reality.

Please message us if you think you could help
    Look forward to hearing from you. X

6 Replies

Hey.

Myself and wife are looking to meet a donor to make pur wish of a family become a reality.

Please message us if you think you could help
    Look forward to hearing from you. X

Hi there

I live not too far away from yourselves and am a donor, get in touch if you would like to chat more.
    Steve

Hi Steve.

Unsure of how to contact you directly? Would you please reply or message us as we are interested in finding out more about you x

Hi are you willing to travel to hull? X please

Hi

I'm not far away. Am 6ft1 clean brown hair blue eyes and drive

X

Hi

I'm not very far from you at all in fact I used to live in Sheffield

I'm 43 professional 6 foot 1 decent body genuine and would be happy to talk about it. If you want to let chat

I am Neal, I'm a 47 year old male near Leeds. I am professional, successful, creative, and kind, so if you had my baby hopefully he/ she would inherit some of these! I can travel to you or nearby depending on where you are. Just to let you know, I am British and my parents are from India, so if we had a baby he or she would probably have dark skin. Neal

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW