Donor needed for IVF donation

by Smileg7      .      24 Apr 2020

Hi i am a 42 year old female who is unfortunately no longer ovulating so can only get pregnant with IVF stimulation. Looking for a donor who is happy to be known to the child when he/she requests it or someone who wants to visit occasionally. May consider other options. Not looking for a relationship, co-habiting and no financial support needed. Hoping to start treatment when the lockdown ends and need a donor who will be happy to travel to a clinic in the uk. Will refund petrol costs.

2 Replies

Smileg7 on 24 Apr 2020

Hi i am a 42 year old female who is unfortunately no longer ovulating so can only get pregnant with IVF stimulation. Looking for a donor who is happy to be known to the child when he/she requests it or someone who wants to visit occasionally. May consider other options. Not looking for a relationship, co-habiting and no financial support needed. Hoping to start treatment when the lockdown ends and need a donor who will be happy to travel to a clinic in the uk. Will refund petrol costs.

Kaydaz17 on 27 Apr 2020

How’s your search going have you had any luck

Utile on 09 May 2020

Hi there!

Your request seems quite right for me.

Ex-teacher, working with difficult children for 30 years.

All my brood have left, but keen to have more.

I may seem old, but I am very fit (raced for GB a couple of years ago) and am still very broody for more children. I own my own place and am still professional.

Keen to Co parent, but willing to accept a godfather role.

Keep well, in these times,
    Lewis

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW