Donor needed early July

by Racoon      .      24 Jun 2019

Hello
    I m looking for a donor for first weekend of July more or less 2d before or after.
    I am in London.
    Please send your interest and we can discuss details. Thank you for helping.
    Ch

2 Replies

Racoon on 24 Jun 2019

Hello
    I m looking for a donor for first weekend of July more or less 2d before or after.
    I am in London.
    Please send your interest and we can discuss details. Thank you for helping.
    Ch

gac17 on 26 Jun 2019

Hi Racoon I’m in London would like to offer to help you. I’m a NI Donor with good 1st time success rate.
    I’m white british with brown hair & brown eyes, I have 3 donor children & another just conceived last month. I can travel or your welcome to come to me, If you would like to discuss further please message me back, thanks.
    I will get you pregnant if you want me too

Pete1983 on 26 Jun 2019

Happy to help. Please let me know

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW