DONOR NEEDED IN AUSTRALIA ASAP

by mavro0      .      29 Dec 2012

My partner and I or a strong and ongoing 5 year relationship are seeking a donor within Australia to help us out. We are lesbian hence why we need a donor. We would like it to be AI only and no co-parenting. We live in Alice springs but can provide a home delivery kit. If you are willing to travel at your own expense to meet us that's a bonus but its not an obligation. We are looking for a Caucasian male who is easy going and just wants to keep it simple. My partner and I are securely stable both holding professions of children's educators and have loving and caring natures. Starting a family has been something constantly discussed between us for a while now and feel now is a great time to start our family as we are ready. If you can help us please email me (Sophie) at ***@hotmail.com and ask any questions as we have many for you :) thank you

1 post Replies

mavro0 on 29 Dec 2012

My partner and I or a strong and ongoing 5 year relationship are seeking a donor within Australia to help us out. We are lesbian hence why we need a donor. We would like it to be AI only and no co-parenting. We live in Alice springs but can provide a home delivery kit. If you are willing to travel at your own expense to meet us that's a bonus but its not an obligation. We are looking for a Caucasian male who is easy going and just wants to keep it simple. My partner and I are securely stable both holding professions of children's educators and have loving and caring natures. Starting a family has been something constantly discussed between us for a while now and feel now is a great time to start our family as we are ready. If you can help us please email me (Sophie) at ***@hotmail.com and ask any questions as we have many for you :) thank you

Lawrie on 12 Mar 2013

Dear Sophie,

If I can help, I'd really like to. I am Caucasian, 183cm, 90kg, blue eyes, brown hair, olive skin. I am 46 years old. I have studied music and am the founder of the Melbourne gay and lesbian chorus.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW