DONOR AVAILABLE IN EDINBURGH

by JMcL      .      19 Oct 2012

Hi there. Im a 6ft 1 donor based in Edinburgh. I have dark brown hair and green eyes.
    I have a reasonable education and a good temperament.
    If you are interested in finding out more, message me.
    Jamie :D

5 Replies

JMcL on 19 Oct 2012

Hi there. Im a 6ft 1 donor based in Edinburgh. I have dark brown hair and green eyes.
    I have a reasonable education and a good temperament.
    If you are interested in finding out more, message me.
    Jamie :D

lu89 on 04 May 2013

Hey there we are a lesbian couple from Glasgow looking for a genuine guy for sperm donation AI only, we both are in full time employment live together and in a stable relationship looking to start our own family wouldn't be interested in co parenting message back if you feel you could help Laura and Gemma thank you

weeshan on 10 Feb 2015

Hi looking for AI donor with no involment are you able to help?

Ardhu on 07 Aug 2015

Hi, we are a mixed race couple living south of the border and are seeking a sperm donor from north of the border. Husband has non existent sperm count. We have a son from a previous marriage and are desperate for another child. We are married 11 years, looking for donor for AI only and no further involvement. Can you help us?

Busybee on 09 Dec 2015

Hi are u still donating :?:

Want2Bamum on 30 Dec 2015

Hi, we are a happily civil partnered Lesbian couple,
    We are both looking now to start a family of our own. We are looking for a donor and not to co-parent, If anyone feels they can help us out please send a message.

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW