donor available anypart of the world

by mrjames » 25 Oct 2011

hello..my name is james..and i am willing to be your donor.. ive been donor 4times and they have been of great success..i am willing to travel to any part of the world..and with me, i dont expect any compensation of any sort cos i am a member of the red cross society and it is out of free will and a charitable act on my part to help as many people as i can..so you can reach me on *********

by wait4u » 28 Nov 2011

im not sure if it showed or not, but id like to get in touch with you

by mikaela » 16 Feb 2012

hi me and my partner are interested can you please contact my email: *********@googlemail.com with more detail eg: eye colour, hair color, hight. never done this before so dont no how this work exactly. look forward to hearing from you.

by misskd » 23 Feb 2012

HI

I have just seen you ad and I would like to speak to find out more also.

I have had an operation to remove my fulopian tubes and need to have ivf to concive, I am 31 from Scotland, no children

my email is *********@hotmsil.co.uk

If you could contact me to dicuss this more and give me some advide since y ou have done this before I would really appricate it

Thanks
Misskd

by OandT » 13 Mar 2012

Hi my email is *****at hotmail dot com please contact I'm from Belfast in northern Ireland thanks.

by Janell9 » 07 May 2012

hi id love to get intouch with you i desperately need a donor thankyou, jan

by aimo » 22 Jul 2012

hi can u get in touch with me on *****@gmx.com for more details please i am really intrested thanks

by Dance42 » 22 Mar 2013

Please message me. I am very interested!

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW