Doner for AI only wanted in Bristol Area

by Jaeda      .      04 Jun 2020

Hi. I'm a 41 year old woman who has been on quite a long and deep inner (and outer) journey. Whilst it taught me many beautiful things, I have returned realising that I would deeply like to have a child before the opportunity passes by. I'm looking for a kind and conscious man who has brown hair and eyes and is fit and healthy. If anyone would be interested, I'd love to connect.

2 Replies

Hi. I'm a 41 year old woman who has been on quite a long and deep inner (and outer) journey. Whilst it taught me many beautiful things, I have returned realising that I would deeply like to have a child before the opportunity passes by. I'm looking for a kind and conscious man who has brown hair and eyes and is fit and healthy. If anyone would be interested, I'd love to connect.

Hi i saw your ad and am interested to know more

Hi I am also interested in a donor in Bristol area

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW