Derbyshire co-parenting (Dad)

by JamesChe      .      02 Nov 2019

Hello everyone

I'm 34 years old, live in Chesterfield and I am a full time parent to a 7 year old girl. I'm looking to co-parent with someone, I'm not 100% sure how it would work but obviously this would be discussed in great detail.

Looking to talk to women in a similar position, and see what we can work out. Look forward to speaking :)

5 Replies

JamesChe on 02 Nov 2019

Hello everyone

I'm 34 years old, live in Chesterfield and I am a full time parent to a 7 year old girl. I'm looking to co-parent with someone, I'm not 100% sure how it would work but obviously this would be discussed in great detail.

Looking to talk to women in a similar position, and see what we can work out. Look forward to speaking :)

BabyPls7 on 08 Nov 2019

Hi, I’m in Derby and would like to chat and get to know more, I’m single and desperate to become a mum

Bopperuk on 11 Nov 2019

Hello. Am looking for a sperm donor to co-parent with. I also live in chesterfield

Loz29 on 06 Mar 2020

Are you still looking?

KRAMES on 06 Mar 2020

I'd like to co parent

lisa30 on 20 Mar 2020

hi would you like to chat i would love to know more thanks

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW