Couple seeking couple or single mum to co-parent

by mf2740      .      27 Jun 2020

Hi my partner & I would have loved a child of our own but unfortunately I am no longer able to have children after a hysterectomy. I have children from a previous relationship but my partner has none. We live in London and would prefer someone local but will travel if needed. We both want to be very involved in raising the child & he/she will be treated exactly as my own they will be included in everything as much as possible. I love all children and have many god children and hundreds of cousins nieces nephews that come to visit sleep over go on trips. We are very loving giving family and very large family i am 1 if 17 children & my partner is 1 of 10. Please contact us for more information.
    Kindest regards
    Ny & J

2 Replies

Hi my partner & I would have loved a child of our own but unfortunately I am no longer able to have children after a hysterectomy. I have children from a previous relationship but my partner has none. We live in London and would prefer someone local but will travel if needed. We both want to be very involved in raising the child & he/she will be treated exactly as my own they will be included in everything as much as possible. I love all children and have many god children and hundreds of cousins nieces nephews that come to visit sleep over go on trips. We are very loving giving family and very large family i am 1 if 17 children & my partner is 1 of 10. Please contact us for more information.
    Kindest regards
    Ny & J

Hi can we chat

Hi violet it would be an honour to speak with you

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW