coParent/partner

by deedee49      .      12 Jun 2017

Hi I'm looking for a man to have a baby with. I've been busy with career and now financially secure and in the right zone to have a little one.
    Im only interested in men who are prepared to come down the fertility clinic routes only . I've had many men here requesting full on sex but I can't as I struggle to make out with new people instantly. I'm in London and prefer an English man or mixed race african/English men . Let's make babies right now baby daddy/partner xxx

3 Replies

deedee49 on 12 Jun 2017

Hi I'm looking for a man to have a baby with. I've been busy with career and now financially secure and in the right zone to have a little one.
    Im only interested in men who are prepared to come down the fertility clinic routes only . I've had many men here requesting full on sex but I can't as I struggle to make out with new people instantly. I'm in London and prefer an English man or mixed race african/English men . Let's make babies right now baby daddy/partner xxx

Bayokaz on 03 Aug 2017

Yellow
    Just saw your post I am interested if you are as well kindly get reach out to me for further discussion

deedee49 on 11 Aug 2017

i'm still interested....

Basher88 on 18 Aug 2017

Hi are you still looking for a donor?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW