How do you know donor is STI free?

by Kenny120      .      01 Aug 2017

Looking for Ai donor, but I'm slightly confused. How do you know donor is STI free?

3 Replies

Kenny120 on 01 Aug 2017

Looking for Ai donor, but I'm slightly confused. How do you know donor is STI free?

SG23Alex on 09 Sep 2017

Get to know him, then if you trust him, ask him.
    or if you don't trust him ask to see his letter or texts from the clinic he got tested at with the results.
    or if you think he may be devious and fake those, have a willing friend sleep with him and then ask him/her to get tested.

A test is only as good as the day the blood was take - impossible to be 100% sure

I've been blessed with a happy marriage and children and would like to help others if they're struggling.
    If I was in the situation that required a donor I would want to minimise any risks how can potential donors prove that they are pardon the phrase "clean" and how does donation occur as I stand by the vows I took on my wedding day

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW