Co-parents

by IMika      .      10 May 2021

Heya,
    I am 34 years old woman who is looking for someone who would be ready to co-parenting with me . I’m looking someone who is close and are willing to give support for child . Someone who would like and haven’t got opportunity to get kids before . Someone who will be with child 50/50 and we could stay in touch as friends . So feel free to message me if you are looking something like me . North west .

3 Replies

IMika on 10 May 2021

Heya,
    I am 34 years old woman who is looking for someone who would be ready to co-parenting with me . I’m looking someone who is close and are willing to give support for child . Someone who would like and haven’t got opportunity to get kids before . Someone who will be with child 50/50 and we could stay in touch as friends . So feel free to message me if you are looking something like me . North west .

Manc80 on 18 May 2021

Hi

I'm looking to Coparent and currently live in Manchester but could easily relocate please send me a message if you would like to discuss a possible CoParenting arrangement.

Thanks

Rafff340 on 24 May 2021

Hi
    How are you doing
    I’m 34 years old man looking for cooparenting as well, text me back if you are interested
    Thank you

Kosh on 28 May 2021

Hello I'm looking for that if you want to look at my profile and send me a message you can ask anything you want . Hope to hear from you soon

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW