co-parenting couple

by ck1981      .      25 Jan 2020

co-parenting couple looking to share a baby in a committed family partnership living together or nearby please pm for more details

5 Replies

ck1981 on 25 Jan 2020

co-parenting couple looking to share a baby in a committed family partnership living together or nearby please pm for more details

jimbobow on 28 Jan 2020

Hello my name is James.

I would like to talk to yourself on coparenting, you can ask me questions.

I am artistic and love being creative, I would like to be a dad again as I love children and want to share my love.

I am well educated and I have got into university studying electrical and electronic science. On completion of my degree I will have a salary of £40k+.

But I am an electrician and still can provide for the child(s) welfare if needed.

I do have 5 children from a previous marriage they are all grown up. And love art and play instruments (piano and violin).

If you have any questions, please message, I do also have what's app if that is easier.

James

Ash5490 on 17 May 2020

Hi my name is Ashley I’m interested if you like my profile and this is what you want than please feel free to message me.

Dazfletc on 22 May 2020

Where abouts are you guys from ?? ☺️

mf2740 on 16 Jul 2020

Good day
    Would you like to discuss the possibility of co-parenting further?

LONDON47 on 09 Aug 2020

hello ...may be i can help...

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW