Co Parent

by AmEm      .      05 Aug 2019

Hi, I am looking for a co parent, ideally someone that wants to be involved in their child's life. I am in Hampshire near Surrey in the UK. I am a healthy single female, slim with brown eyes and long brown hair. Please reply if you are interested. Amy

2 Replies

AmEm on 05 Aug 2019

Hi, I am looking for a co parent, ideally someone that wants to be involved in their child's life. I am in Hampshire near Surrey in the UK. I am a healthy single female, slim with brown eyes and long brown hair. Please reply if you are interested. Amy

Forre68 on 12 Aug 2019

Hi my name is Simon,I live in Kent,I am interested in been a co parent,I have never been a dad.Would make a great dad.I would love to chat.if your brave enough to reply.I would love to chat.

Ash5490 on 17 May 2020

Hi I know I might be abit late but if you are still looking maybe we could chat .

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW