Co-parent in London

by D35hq4      .      27 Jun 2021

Hi, I am 36 years old, well-educated female professional with stable lifestyle based in London. I have one child from a previous marriage and came out of another long term relationship at the back of end of last year. I am looking for a likeminded co-parent from London for co-parenting or possibly relationship. Ideally I am looking for someone with the following attribute:

- Well educated with university degree or higher degrees
    - Nice temperament, no underlying health issues
    - Reasonable looking, tallish

I know my requirements are quite specific and I am not holding out hope that I would definitely find someone here but I would like to give it a try!

3 Replies

D35hq4 on 27 Jun 2021

Hi, I am 36 years old, well-educated female professional with stable lifestyle based in London. I have one child from a previous marriage and came out of another long term relationship at the back of end of last year. I am looking for a likeminded co-parent from London for co-parenting or possibly relationship. Ideally I am looking for someone with the following attribute:

- Well educated with university degree or higher degrees
    - Nice temperament, no underlying health issues
    - Reasonable looking, tallish

I know my requirements are quite specific and I am not holding out hope that I would definitely find someone here but I would like to give it a try!

Dad on 06 Jul 2021

Hi ,

I am Shanil and recently turned 37. I have always wanted to be a father. I want to be a better father than my own dad was. I am gay and married to my partner. I am in good shape(well better pre-covid) and I work as a primary school teacher. I am half French and half Mauritian and I live in Hackney. I am 1m85 and I am mixed race. I am looking for a co-parent to bring up our child.
    I envy those dads who play with their children in parks as I would like mine at some point but I am conscious of my age as I am not getting any younger and would like to co-parent as I cannot afford surrogacy. I am caring and loyal.
    Hope you can achieve your dream and desire of becoming a mother for the second time soon.

Warmest Regards,
    Shanil

G510 on 16 Jul 2021

hi from London

D35hq4 on 19 Jul 2021

Hi Shanil

Thanks for your kind message, I hope I could somehow figure things out in the not too distant future! I understand your desire and you sounds like a very genuine and warm hearted person who would make a wonderful parent and I hope you will work things out too. I am not sure how to send messages on here but I wish you very best of luck!

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW