Clean attractive Sperm Donor in the Midlands

by tboy19      .      06 Dec 2020

Hi everyone I am a proven donor looking to help couples and singles in the Midlands- clean and tested so conceiving methods discussed with you - honest - hard working - professional job - just wanting to give some one the happiest I have experienced having a child or two

Chat me to discuss further

3 Replies

Hi everyone I am a proven donor looking to help couples and singles in the Midlands- clean and tested so conceiving methods discussed with you - honest - hard working - professional job - just wanting to give some one the happiest I have experienced having a child or two

Chat me to discuss further

Hello, do you have an email I could contact you on?

Hello we are a same sex couple living in stoke on Trent. Own home, we drive and both work. We are looking for a donor for AI who will agree to anonymity
    Speak soon

Good evening. I am new here, could you please give me some more information? Is there a way we can chat?
    Thank you. Xxx

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW