Caucasian Male to co-parent

by Ana84      .      20 Feb 2020

Hello,
    I’m a 35 year old nurse, with a very busy job and currently expanding my career. I would like to meet a Caucasian man willing to co-parent after sperm donation, sexuality isn’t important.
    I am open minded, kind, caring, good morals, I don’t do drugs or drink alcohol on a daily basis. I work hard and I have stopped chasing the idea of the conventional family, as I didn’t have much luck in the past.
    I don’t have any children at the moment, but am willing to have an ovarian reserve test.
    Ana

0 Replies

Ana84 on 20 Feb 2020

Hello,
    I’m a 35 year old nurse, with a very busy job and currently expanding my career. I would like to meet a Caucasian man willing to co-parent after sperm donation, sexuality isn’t important.
    I am open minded, kind, caring, good morals, I don’t do drugs or drink alcohol on a daily basis. I work hard and I have stopped chasing the idea of the conventional family, as I didn’t have much luck in the past.
    I don’t have any children at the moment, but am willing to have an ovarian reserve test.
    Ana

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW