Caucasian Donor - West London

by fifty50      .      31 Jul 2021

Greetings potential recipients.

I am an older donor (52) in West London, just under 6ft, overweight (due to lifestyle NOT hereditary) with dark blond hair & blue eyes and free from STD's. I would like to meet younger Caucasian women, either single or same-sex couples who hope to have their dream of having children fulfilled. I will offer A.I. only.

Any contact I would hope to have are occasional photos or updates on offspring/s' progress if this is possible.

Central or West London would be desired as I imagine this will be ongoing but feel free to get in touch.

0 Replies

fifty50 on 31 Jul 2021

Greetings potential recipients.

I am an older donor (52) in West London, just under 6ft, overweight (due to lifestyle NOT hereditary) with dark blond hair & blue eyes and free from STD's. I would like to meet younger Caucasian women, either single or same-sex couples who hope to have their dream of having children fulfilled. I will offer A.I. only.

Any contact I would hope to have are occasional photos or updates on offspring/s' progress if this is possible.

Central or West London would be desired as I imagine this will be ongoing but feel free to get in touch.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW