Can be a donor and/or co-parent in Norwich and London

by ja2019 » 20 Oct 2019

Hi, I'm a 44 year old, easy going, friendly and nice guy from loving family and got interested in co-parenting (or just being a donor to help others) when two older female friends pointed me in this direction. Looking for a stable, caring and loyal female to either co-parent if she wants me to or be a donor for.
I'm a good, honest, decent man with a good heart, intelligence and integrity. I do have photos but am new to this and just feeling discreet and hope to make contact with somebody genuine, kind and looking for someone the same to embark on the journey of parenthood with.

by Marlakat » 26 Oct 2019

Are you able to travel to Cambridge?
Thanks

by Kandt » 06 Jan 2020

Myself and my wife are looking for someone to donate via al and have bo further contact afterwards is the something u are interesting in helping with? We are close to norwich area

by Henry12 » 07 Jan 2020

I will love to help to i live in Birmingham

by lk35 » 04 Mar 2020

Hello there,

Are you still looking for someone to co-parent with? I am a late thirties woman looking to coparent with someone intelligent, kind and vaguely sane! I liked your enquiry. I am living near Norwich, consider myself to be kind, intelligent, healthy and nurturing. It would be great to know more about you. Do reply if you are interested.

by tilly3 » 29 Mar 2020

Hi there,

I’m a single gay woman 31, looking for a sperm donor. Would you be able to contact me please x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW