Bristol donor

by Simonj19      .      26 Oct 2020

Hi I'm Simon 33 from Bristol. New donor so just here to introduce myself.

I have a daughter of my own who's soon turning 3. I'm looking to help anyone who's looking for a donor, feel free to message or check my profile.

I don't wish to have any contact with the child if pregnancy is successful, but some details can be discussed about future arrangements I'm happy to be flexible.

It would make me feel pleased to be able to help a couple become a family or extend a family further.

1 post Replies

Simonj19 on 26 Oct 2020

Hi I'm Simon 33 from Bristol. New donor so just here to introduce myself.

I have a daughter of my own who's soon turning 3. I'm looking to help anyone who's looking for a donor, feel free to message or check my profile.

I don't wish to have any contact with the child if pregnancy is successful, but some details can be discussed about future arrangements I'm happy to be flexible.

It would make me feel pleased to be able to help a couple become a family or extend a family further.

Diesel20 on 29 Oct 2020

Hi we just read your profile & was wondering if we could have some pics please if possible.

Thank you
    G & J

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW