Black working professi looking for a co parenting in London

by Tunky101      .      14 Mar 2019

I am black African, I work and live in London, it's my first time of making a decision like this, I genuinely want a co parenting but I want the mum to have most of the role and child custody...

1 post Replies

I am black African, I work and live in London, it's my first time of making a decision like this, I genuinely want a co parenting but I want the mum to have most of the role and child custody...

Hi Tunky,

I am looking to co parent. Whilst I want an active fatherly role, I am happy for my child to spend a majoirty of the week with its mum as I think a mothers role is so important.

Let me if you would like to chat some more.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW