Black women wants no co-parenting,option involvement/contact

by Trii      .      14 May 2020

Warm greetings ,

I am a black (light-skinned) women,born and raised in the UK,who is straight and a Christian. I am a single mother of 1 child, she will turn 4 in July. We reside in a two bedroom flat, within the surrounding area of Dartford .

I am kind,supportive, caring ,warm-hearted, attentive and sensitive to other people's needs has the joy of giving and helping others. As well as,I am intelligent and educated ,despite having dyslexia.

Growing up I always envisioned a life that consisted of marriage and having a family of my own ( as I have never had and grew up with family,parent,parents) I always had the desire to have a big family I can call my own,which hasn't happened. I have been single for 4 years and recently tried online dating and I have not been successful in finding a good person .

I would love to grow a family and for my little one to grow up with siblings. I am looking for no co-parenting ,with option of involvement and contact with the child.

I am looking for a good person who is either one of these; Intelligent, Educated , Entrepreneur, Successful, Humanitarian,Philanthropist with qualities to be ;respectful,selfless and has patience, good-hearted....and is open to having more children.

Warning Must have have UK citizenship/passport!!!

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,

Trisha

4 Replies

Warm greetings ,

I am a black (light-skinned) women,born and raised in the UK,who is straight and a Christian. I am a single mother of 1 child, she will turn 4 in July. We reside in a two bedroom flat, within the surrounding area of Dartford .

I am kind,supportive, caring ,warm-hearted, attentive and sensitive to other people's needs has the joy of giving and helping others. As well as,I am intelligent and educated ,despite having dyslexia.

Growing up I always envisioned a life that consisted of marriage and having a family of my own ( as I have never had and grew up with family,parent,parents) I always had the desire to have a big family I can call my own,which hasn't happened. I have been single for 4 years and recently tried online dating and I have not been successful in finding a good person .

I would love to grow a family and for my little one to grow up with siblings. I am looking for no co-parenting ,with option of involvement and contact with the child.

I am looking for a good person who is either one of these; Intelligent, Educated , Entrepreneur, Successful, Humanitarian,Philanthropist with qualities to be ;respectful,selfless and has patience, good-hearted....and is open to having more children.

Warning Must have have UK citizenship/passport!!!

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,

Trisha

Hi I am older 60 interested help you if u want

Hello Trisha,

I hope I meet some of your requirements. I have a job in Quality for a company making precision metal products. I also have a side hustle promoting savings on essential household spending. Like you, I am a Christian. You live in Deptford, I live in Basingstoke but (used to) visit London almost every week. I have a four bedroomed ex-council house, mortgage mercifully long gone.

Like you, I am black but fairly dark. I grew up in Sierra Leone, but I had a British passport before I came to Britain in 1974.

I have never been married nor had children. I regret the latter in particular. You do well to already have a daughter. However, I did make a woman pregnant in 1983, she had an abortion.

Hopefully we can make further contact.

Regards,
    Lindsay

I would be willing to help the only problem is I live in Birmingham

Hi Trish. My name is Nathan levers who is 43 years old Black man who is willing to help. Living in East London hut from Jamaica

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW