Black sperm donor wanted

by Sammy91      .      04 Aug 2018

Hello,
    Me and my partner have been together 11 years now, our relationship starting when we were just 16. Now at 27 years old, we have watched each other grow, and that has been a wonderful journey for us. However, we are now ready to expand our family further but need some help with this. We live in Nottingham but are willing to travel for the right person. My partner is black, so we are looking for a black donor.

Thank you,
    Sammy and Sam

3 Replies

Sammy91 on 04 Aug 2018

Hello,
    Me and my partner have been together 11 years now, our relationship starting when we were just 16. Now at 27 years old, we have watched each other grow, and that has been a wonderful journey for us. However, we are now ready to expand our family further but need some help with this. We live in Nottingham but are willing to travel for the right person. My partner is black, so we are looking for a black donor.

Thank you,
    Sammy and Sam

Holyrizz on 03 Sep 2018

Hi, I can help you with sperm donor inbox me for more information I’m Black as well

refill on 13 Sep 2018

Hi I hope you guys are all well,I'm free to help if you need.

RusO on 27 Sep 2018

i can help, PM me.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW