**Black male wanted to help young lesbian couple**

by Lindz91      .      19 Feb 2014

Hi lesbian couple (black nearly 23 + white 20) looking for a donor preferably of black heritage, we've been together 4years and would like to have a baby together were engaged to be married and having a baby would make our lives complete we both long to be mothers and would be eternally grateful to whoever is interested in helping us with our dream of a family. We would prefer very little to no contact after conception. Reply to post if interested.
    Thank you

2 Replies

Hi lesbian couple (black nearly 23 + white 20) looking for a donor preferably of black heritage, we've been together 4years and would like to have a baby together were engaged to be married and having a baby would make our lives complete we both long to be mothers and would be eternally grateful to whoever is interested in helping us with our dream of a family. We would prefer very little to no contact after conception. Reply to post if interested.
    Thank you

Hi Lindz.
    I read your post and I could help. send me a message if you are interested.

Hello Lindz.
    I read your post and I could help. If you want to chat more send me a message.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW