Black female seeking a coparent.

by broody » 07 May 2018

I really would like to fall pregnant and go through all that pregnancy thing you don't appreciate during your first for morning sicknesses.

I have a child from a past relationship and would love to have one or two more for siblings.

If a relationship develops I would welcome it otherwise I'd be happy with just the co-parenting. I would prefer for it to be in a relationship though.

I would prefer a non- smoker and not looking for anyone married. I would also prefer someone who lives in London for ease of meeting and co-parenting.

Thanks for reading

by sagi » 26 May 2018

Hi, how are you i would like to discuss this a little more if you interested?

by Blackmun » 18 Jul 2018

Hi. I am a very happy for NI donor who is keen to help within the confines of a relationship! I am divorced and has 5 children from my past marriage. Therefore I am mature , experienced and can cope with children. I live in Brighton but can come to London on a regular basis. Please contact me soon.
Blackmun

by h1llsy » 20 Jul 2018

Hi i would be interested in talking further if you are willing, i am 43 with no children and would love to change that.

by h1llsy » 20 Jul 2018

Hi I would be interested in discussing things further if you are willing? I am 43 with no children which i desperately want to change. would want to be actively involved in the child's life.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW