Black female in London seeks an attractive white male.

by broody_      .      26 Feb 2016

I've already got a toddler through a past relationship but would like to give her siblings.

I am an attractive black female blessed with a youthful look. I work shift duties and work in the transport industry.

I'm interested in someone who would want to have more than one child with me as I do not wish to introduce any more baby fathers.

I am looking for someone close to my age and I am not looking for anyone married.

If a romantic relationship develops, I would welcome it, otherwise I am happy with the co-parenting.

I prefer someone who didn't smoke or has a love for the bottle.

I'm interested in co-parenting, so not looking for sperm donors

Thanks for reading.

11 Replies

I've already got a toddler through a past relationship but would like to give her siblings.

I am an attractive black female blessed with a youthful look. I work shift duties and work in the transport industry.

I'm interested in someone who would want to have more than one child with me as I do not wish to introduce any more baby fathers.

I am looking for someone close to my age and I am not looking for anyone married.

If a romantic relationship develops, I would welcome it, otherwise I am happy with the co-parenting.

I prefer someone who didn't smoke or has a love for the bottle.

I'm interested in co-parenting, so not looking for sperm donors

Thanks for reading.

Hi there I would love to help you out if you are still looking let me know

Hi there I would love to help you out if you are still looking let me know

Hi,

Thanks for message. Yes still looking.

Hi Broody.

I can help you x

Thanks EssxJ78, but I'm looking for a co-parent not a donor. Thanks again.

Message me. I can help you.

I am a gentle guy who would like to help

Hi

Are you still looking willing to be a co parent

Seeing the child as often as you feel comfortable with and will take on full financial responsibility

Hi,

Yes still looking.

Wow sounds great. Hopefully not too good to be real :)

I am a clean and healthy man from London, please look at my profile and get back to me.

Hi, are you still looking for a ca-parent?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW