Black donor wanted in Edinburgh or Bristol/Somerset

by mariedp      .      19 May 2015

Looking for an Afro-Caribbean donor for AI in either Edinburgh between now and July or in Bristol/North Somerset from August...

Please let me know if you can help, thanks.

10 Replies

Looking for an Afro-Caribbean donor for AI in either Edinburgh between now and July or in Bristol/North Somerset from August...

Please let me know if you can help, thanks.

Hi, i also looking for a black donor in the Bristol area, I just wondered if you have been successful if you don't mind me asking? Thanks

No, not yet. Have you?

Hi I'm a black sperm donor I'm interested in helping you if you still need a donor

Black donor here to assist

I'm still looking

Nope not yet! Still looking too. Seems very hard to find a genuine donor...

Black gent here happy to assist

I'm despwratly looking for a black or mixed donor but I'm the london/west Sussex areas if anyone can help?

black donor birmingham

Hi I am a Jamaican couple that needs a Caribbean sperm donor good looking

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW