Black Donor Required

by Lillyros      .      07 Apr 2020

Hi I am looking for a black sperm donor Near East Midlands however I’m willing to travel. Want to start trying around October this year and I am open to all options after birth apaet from co parenting. Thanks

3 Replies

Lillyros on 07 Apr 2020

Hi I am looking for a black sperm donor Near East Midlands however I’m willing to travel. Want to start trying around October this year and I am open to all options after birth apaet from co parenting. Thanks

Eldelano on 09 Apr 2020

Hi just seen your ad..if you would like to have a chat maybe i could be of assistance, bye for now.

Anthony9 on 15 Apr 2020

Hello I'm near East Midlands, I'm based in Birmingham and would love to help if I could, maybe we can discuss it further?

Gebre on 23 Apr 2020

Hi,

I am 183cm 77kg 10% body fat, loosely curly black hair, brown eyes, of Ethiopian/Eritrean descent willing to be a sperm donor. Working as an aerospace structural engineer. Not carrying any genetic disorders. Physically strong. Avid cyclist. Not bothered about contact with the child. Based in Bedfordshire.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW