BIRMINGHAM MALE LOOKING TO CO PARENT

by MrMackie      .      28 Jul 2019

Hi, I have always wanted to become a dad just like you have probably always wanted to become a mum. Personally I think I would be a great dad for a child. So if you want to know more and want to create something special, message me...let’s get this started...

2 Replies

MrMackie on 28 Jul 2019

Hi, I have always wanted to become a dad just like you have probably always wanted to become a mum. Personally I think I would be a great dad for a child. So if you want to know more and want to create something special, message me...let’s get this started...

hi, do you have picture?how old are you?

I am also looking to have a child with a man who wants to become a dad, check out my profile and please reply and let me know more about you.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW