Belfast

by Kitronic      .      10 Mar 2017

Hello there is there any Belfast women on here that would like to have a relationship, Information is on my profile and can we chat on here in the forums?

6 Replies

Kitronic on 10 Mar 2017

Hello there is there any Belfast women on here that would like to have a relationship, Information is on my profile and can we chat on here in the forums?

kitro34 on 10 Mar 2017

Sorry my account got deleted and this is my new account.

missyD34 on 10 Mar 2017

Hi i'm from belfast...we could maybe chat and see if we hit it of

Kitropop on 13 Mar 2017

Sorry again this is my current account i kept getting deleted I think it's fixed now x yes i would like to chat to see how we get on is there a way to get in contact with you somehow?

Kitropop on 14 Mar 2017

In the risk of a double post I was wondering do you pay for this site?

Jules45 on 14 Mar 2017

Hi I'm from Belfast ,Julie

Vam08 on 22 Mar 2017

Hi, I'm
    Local guy in belfast area looking for a partner to have a child with.. ive my own business and home.. is say I'm good looking.. the only thing missing in my life is a child.. contact me to see if we can meet up for a coffee..

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW