SE Based Donor

by kentguy      .      25 Jan 2011

SE based tall slim articulate chap seeking to be a donor and very happy with AI and same sex couples. I have children of my own and they are gorgous and well natured and in the top 5% of SAT's. Please do drop me a hello on here if you are seeking a conversation and then i will subscribe. I am stable, gregarious, unable to spell, serious and will not require expenses or be intrusive afterwards. Fingers crossed and hope to hear from someone soon.

3 Replies

kentguy on 25 Jan 2011

SE based tall slim articulate chap seeking to be a donor and very happy with AI and same sex couples. I have children of my own and they are gorgous and well natured and in the top 5% of SAT's. Please do drop me a hello on here if you are seeking a conversation and then i will subscribe. I am stable, gregarious, unable to spell, serious and will not require expenses or be intrusive afterwards. Fingers crossed and hope to hear from someone soon.

charlotteanne on 02 Feb 2011

hi im interested, have you got an email?

kentguy on 06 Feb 2011

hi charlotteann i now have full membership and would be delighted to get a message from you.

kentguy on 06 Feb 2011

yes i am now a member and you can email me on here if you are genuine.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW