Babies are miracles

by Helen00      .      05 Apr 2012

Hey there,

I am in the Glasgow area. Im currently going through fertility tests after trying for the last year to get preganant with a partner with lazy sperm. Needless to say it did not work out with him. I am just over 40 and new to this whole co-parenting concept. I am at a stable point in my life and the only thing missing is a baby. I have experienced the pain of a miscarriage but still want to pursue my dream to have my own child. I am looking for someone who is happy to co-parent with me or just donate sperm and a bit more info on the process.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance.

Helen

2 Replies

Helen00 on 05 Apr 2012

Hey there,

I am in the Glasgow area. Im currently going through fertility tests after trying for the last year to get preganant with a partner with lazy sperm. Needless to say it did not work out with him. I am just over 40 and new to this whole co-parenting concept. I am at a stable point in my life and the only thing missing is a baby. I have experienced the pain of a miscarriage but still want to pursue my dream to have my own child. I am looking for someone who is happy to co-parent with me or just donate sperm and a bit more info on the process.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance.

Helen

scotlad on 08 Apr 2012

Hi,

Am interested if you wish to discuss further

Thanks

Helen00 on 16 Apr 2012

Thanks so much Sotlad. I have checked your profile and unable to email you as I am not yet a full member. I am in the process of looking at my options and checking out this forum before I join up fully. I will be in touch as soon as I am ready to discuss.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW