axion please, please read this email and get in touch!

by rosie      .      08 Dec 2009

hello everybody

If you know this user, axion, please, please ask him to reply to me on here, he has sent me a message but I don't have the right level of membership to read his message or reply. Please axion, if you read this, please reply to me here and we can get in contact. I would love to hear from you!

Thank you everyone, I hope someone can help me.

Good luck with all becoming parents and thank you to all those people who are making other peoples dreams a reality, you truly are angels! =)

Also, anybody who wants to talk, I am all new to this and would love to have a chat with people who are going though the same process!

10 Replies

hello everybody

If you know this user, axion, please, please ask him to reply to me on here, he has sent me a message but I don't have the right level of membership to read his message or reply. Please axion, if you read this, please reply to me here and we can get in contact. I would love to hear from you!

Thank you everyone, I hope someone can help me.

Good luck with all becoming parents and thank you to all those people who are making other peoples dreams a reality, you truly are angels! =)

Also, anybody who wants to talk, I am all new to this and would love to have a chat with people who are going though the same process!

thank you stuart! much appreciated, god bless you!

Hi rosie hope he got in contact if not let me know as i have him in my buddy list.
    This whole thing is a real nightmare!
    I did find a lovely man who donated once then told me in not so many words to bog off :cry:
    I feel a bit embarresed (sorry about the dodgy spelling) sending messages to people i dont know asking if they can be my donor but i think you just have to bite your lip and go for it.
    Why dont you upgrade? its about £20 for 6 months.
    Anyway come back and have a chat.
    Sue xx

hello sue
    he hasnt got in contact on here, so i dont know if i have got a message from him privately. i'm looking for a donor in the kent area, i should be most fertile next week so im worrying that im not going to find a donor in time, ive been looking for so long.
    gosh, how rude, why was he so rude? i cant understand that, if he is offering his donation and then be rude, why offer?
    yes i definately know how you feel, im uncomfortable keep messaging people and asking for donations, especially since i dont know them, however i try to think that these men are obviously looking to help people so i do send messages.
    how long have you been trying to concieve? I'm doing my first cycle hopefully next weekend, i have a donor coming down and staying in a hotel and hopefully donating in the evening and then again in the morning before he travels back home. hopefully 2 chances of inseminating. i want to feel positive and convince myself i will be able to get pregnant, that in a few weeks i can take a pregnancy test, but i dont, at the same time, want to let myself believe that it could come true because if i get a negative test result i will be really gutted. im trying not to think about a baby, im just trying to concentrate on successfully inseminating and hopefully getting a positive result. how do you cope with this? i can handle the 2 week wait, but i just cant think positively.
    chat soon
    Rosie xx

Hi again, sorry been really busy over christmas.
    Did you manage to get your donation in time?
    I spoke to axion about 2 weeks ago, he seemed ok but i decided he was'nt the right one for me.
    Did he ever get in contact?
    Anyway i got so much to do before monday lol can't wait for school to start again.
    Hope you had a good new year.
    Talk to you soon
    Sue x

Hi,
    I am in the same boat-I was supposed to meet a donor tonight for AI and he canceled on me last night. I am so devastated that I could cry. This is my first cycle of trying but I am 41 and don't have any time to waste. I met the donor 2 weeks ago and he seemed really nice. I need a donor in the Manchester or surrounding area. I have had a couple of messages from donors on this site today but don't have the right membership to answer back.
    This whole process is so scary to begin with and how do you really know that the guys are genuine? Would love to chat to someone in same situation

Sometimes it's the mileage/time issue as much as anything

Hope you find what your looking for

Chris

Oh no that's so horrid, and to cancel at the last minute. Did he give you a valid reason?
    Sue, sadly no I didn't inseminate, I had some home issues and I decided that I didn't want to try and concieve when I was stressed. Hopefully will be trying soon, have started taking my folic acid and getting ready. This time I'm only getting one chance, as my donor is coming down from london for the evening and then returning to work in london.

Chris, yes mileage is an issue, my donor is on a 150 mile round trip, costing about 40p per mile, £10 for meal and then around £50 for a hotel room at short notice.

Any ideas for cheap hotels? Don't have to be nice, just need a private room as probably won't be using it overnight, will have the donation made there, I will inseminate and then after laying down for a few hrs, probably go home as he will not be coming back next morning. Any in the kent area much appreciated?!

Hope you're all going well finding and donor... x

Hi rosie are you still about?
    Well i did get pregnant via A.I but lost the baby :(
    Back at it now, on month 7 and got my timing down to a fine art lol.
    Only problem is my donor has dissapeared and i've been trying to contact him for the last week as my fertile time is in 3 days time so don't know if i'll get a donation this month or not now.
    I've been looking for a new donor but lost my nerve again about sending messages lol.
    Hope your doing ok?
    Sue x

Hey! I've been reading your posts... I'm new to this and am wondering if either of you have had any joy getting pregnant yet?

Thx. Lexxi :)

Did you have any luck Rosie? I'm able to travel to most parts of the UK, and am entirely reliable. I would just be happy to know that I have a child out there somewhere, but contact would be nice.

If you, or anyone else would like to get in contact, please send me a message.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW