Available in West Yorkshire

by Micky      .      20 Sep 2013

Hi, I’m looking to offer my services as a sperm donor. I've just done this for a friend who’s been trying naturally and with IVF. they now have a 2 year old healthy son makes me happy and proud to have helped.
    I also have two grown up children one is doing very well at college and the eldest is just starting university.

I'm 6'1" dark haired and still play competitive sport and coach a junior team. I have my own design company which is doing quite well. There is no family history of cancer or heart problems in my family.

Although I'm not looking for any contact afterwards, I would want to know a little bit about anyone that I gave my sperm to; mainly that you have the means and ability to be a good parent but also that you are sure that now is the right time for you.

1 post Replies

Micky on 20 Sep 2013

Hi, I’m looking to offer my services as a sperm donor. I've just done this for a friend who’s been trying naturally and with IVF. they now have a 2 year old healthy son makes me happy and proud to have helped.
    I also have two grown up children one is doing very well at college and the eldest is just starting university.

I'm 6'1" dark haired and still play competitive sport and coach a junior team. I have my own design company which is doing quite well. There is no family history of cancer or heart problems in my family.

Although I'm not looking for any contact afterwards, I would want to know a little bit about anyone that I gave my sperm to; mainly that you have the means and ability to be a good parent but also that you are sure that now is the right time for you.

Lou1982 on 22 Oct 2013

Hi, we are a lesbian couple in a long term fully committed relationship looking to complete our family. We have been trying to have a baby for some time and get let down at the last minute. We are looking for someone that is willing to go through the artificial insemination method only and for someone that wont let us down. We live in Leeds and are both professional workers and have good solid careers. If you feel like you can help us, please get in touch. my email address is ***@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks, Louise and Louise (yes we do both have the same first names lol!!)

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW