Available sperm donor northwest

by Rob8854      .      19 Dec 2020

I am available for sperm donation in the northwest, I will only be donating to 4 people/couples.

Please get in touch if needed.

Thanks

4 Replies

Rob8854 on 19 Dec 2020

I am available for sperm donation in the northwest, I will only be donating to 4 people/couples.

Please get in touch if needed.

Thanks

Lucy313 on 24 Dec 2020

Hi Rob,

Would you mind if I get a little more information please?

I'm looking to start trying in February and live in Manchester.

Do you have a mobile number you could share, or a photograph?

Thanks
    Lucy

Sokoro on 30 Dec 2020

Hi Rob

Please could you say a little bit more about yourself.

I'm looking for an AI donor. I'm a single female with a child from a previous relationship. I'd like to have a some more children with one donor and like the fact that you're only looking to donate to a small number of women. Please get in touch if this is something you're interested in.

Thanks

Ladylea on 30 Dec 2020

Good evening. I am new here so not to sure how this all works. Is there away we can chat privately?

Thank you

NicholaM on 02 Feb 2021

Hi Rob,
    I’m really interested in this, I’m a single 30 year old woman not far from Liverpool, I currently work in teaching and really would like another child
    Hope to hear from you!
    Nichola

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW