Australian Female Looking For Co-Parent

by Sen25      .      25 Dec 2012

Hi,

I am a soon-to-be 26 year old single female working full time in Sydney, Australia looking for a male co-parent who is stable and responsible (and not going to runaway if they find parenting is harder than they expected :o ) Don't mind if it's AI or NI. And if it matters, I'm Caucasian, natural blonde hair and blue eyes, 158cm tall and a healthy 55.6kg.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
    Sarah.

2 Replies

Hi,

I am a soon-to-be 26 year old single female working full time in Sydney, Australia looking for a male co-parent who is stable and responsible (and not going to runaway if they find parenting is harder than they expected :o ) Don't mind if it's AI or NI. And if it matters, I'm Caucasian, natural blonde hair and blue eyes, 158cm tall and a healthy 55.6kg.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
    Sarah.

I'm interested and wanted to chat. Please send me a message --- yobinas

Thanks

Hi There,

43 Male living and working in Sydney looking to co-parent. preferably with Jewish lady.

would love to discuss further.

Regards
    Mark

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW