attractive mix for artificial doner

by kieth671      .      04 Sep 2016

Attractive half white(scottish/irish/hungerian) and half pacific islander mix. Educated with two college bachelors one master and working on another at Purdue. Will show pics of my daughters and myself. Both from different moms who are islanders. Both daughters blond and greenish blue eyes. Very beautiful and smart. I prefer AI so I dont have to fly out but will if needed. I am a social worker in the islands and would not interfere with your family. I just ask for pics if possible.I want many children but cannot afford or have time due to my workload

0 Replies

kieth671 on 04 Sep 2016

Attractive half white(scottish/irish/hungerian) and half pacific islander mix. Educated with two college bachelors one master and working on another at Purdue. Will show pics of my daughters and myself. Both from different moms who are islanders. Both daughters blond and greenish blue eyes. Very beautiful and smart. I prefer AI so I dont have to fly out but will if needed. I am a social worker in the islands and would not interfere with your family. I just ask for pics if possible.I want many children but cannot afford or have time due to my workload

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW