Attractive, happy girl looking for A.I donor Scotland/B'ham

by BabyDream1      .      02 Mar 2016

Hi

I am urgently looking to for a donor in Central Scotland or West Midlands (Birmingham area)

Ideally looking for a decent professional healthy man of Caucasian origin, 5;11 or above who would be happy for contact from the child in the future. I would want him/her to know their paternal heritage - but expect no practical or financial input whatsoever. Contact would be whatever suits the donor/coparent.

Please let me know if you can help?

Many thanks x

6 Replies

Hi

I am urgently looking to for a donor in Central Scotland or West Midlands (Birmingham area)

Ideally looking for a decent professional healthy man of Caucasian origin, 5;11 or above who would be happy for contact from the child in the future. I would want him/her to know their paternal heritage - but expect no practical or financial input whatsoever. Contact would be whatever suits the donor/coparent.

Please let me know if you can help?

Many thanks x

Can't anyone help?? :( x

hi there im 6"5 ish hope not too tall lol if you can see my profile hope you like , im happy too help any way i can :)

Hi there,

I would be interesting in discussing your requirements. Please check my profile an see if I meet what you are looking for and message me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

Hello. I am in Central Scotland and am open to discussion if you still need help.

Happy to discuss with you if you like.

Please look at my profile and feel free to get in touch.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW