Attractive Black lady looking for white tall man

by Angel00      .      18 May 2016

I've already got a son who is nearly 7 but would like to give him siblings.

I am an attractive black female with a nice figure and a nice youthful look.
    I'm interested in someone who would want to have more than one child with me
    I am looking for someone who is over 6ft 2in tall and single from 30 to 40 years old who is interesting in co-parenting
    If a romantic relationship develops, I would welcome it.
    No smoker welcome, thanks

I'm not looking for sperm donors, sorry

3 Replies

I've already got a son who is nearly 7 but would like to give him siblings.

I am an attractive black female with a nice figure and a nice youthful look.
    I'm interested in someone who would want to have more than one child with me
    I am looking for someone who is over 6ft 2in tall and single from 30 to 40 years old who is interesting in co-parenting
    If a romantic relationship develops, I would welcome it.
    No smoker welcome, thanks

I'm not looking for sperm donors, sorry

Hi,

I'm 50 years old and only 6 ft tall, does it mean that I'm out of the running?

Yiorgos

I am afraid yiorgos

I'm a 32 year old white male 6ft tall looking for a co parent relationship.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW