Atractive female, 37, looking for a man for co-parenting..

by malena0      .      14 Sep 2013

hI,

i am very happy to had found this site as this is in my mind for a while..

I am 37 years old, mediterranean background, working in London.

I would like to share this beautiful experience with someone who is willing to spend some time with me and the child sometimes,help financially and has similar outlook of life in order to raise the child accordingly.
    If you are interested please send me a message...

Malena :D :)

4 Replies

hI,

i am very happy to had found this site as this is in my mind for a while..

I am 37 years old, mediterranean background, working in London.

I would like to share this beautiful experience with someone who is willing to spend some time with me and the child sometimes,help financially and has similar outlook of life in order to raise the child accordingly.
    If you are interested please send me a message...

Malena :D :)

Hi, I'd be interested in chatting to see if we could work something out? :D

Hi malena,i,m interested xx paul

Hi I'm Nick, I'm interested, are you still looking? X

Hi,How are you doing? I wonder if you still looking, if yes please let us chat more and work things out, I am responsible, caring, came from Mediterranean background too I hope it will match your needs for the child features.
    Kind Regards

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW