Asian sperm donor in Surrey, England

by Arman      .      17 Mar 2013

Hi, everyone
    I am 32 y.o. asian male. I have brown eyes and black hair.
    I'm 175cm height, 73 kg weight, athletic shape. I am fit, healthy and STI free.
    I speak 4 languages and have 2 higher educations (technical and humanitarian).
    I have always thought that having children is important and would like to help those who need it. I can share my experience on baby planning (not only physical conditions, but other factors to take into account).
    I'm looking forward to hearing from people dreaming about childen.
    Arman

1 post Replies

Hi, everyone
    I am 32 y.o. asian male. I have brown eyes and black hair.
    I'm 175cm height, 73 kg weight, athletic shape. I am fit, healthy and STI free.
    I speak 4 languages and have 2 higher educations (technical and humanitarian).
    I have always thought that having children is important and would like to help those who need it. I can share my experience on baby planning (not only physical conditions, but other factors to take into account).
    I'm looking forward to hearing from people dreaming about childen.
    Arman

Hi Arman,

I am a journalism student doing a story on the shortage of Asian sperm donors in the UK.

I would really like to speak to you about why you donate and how important it is to form part of my story. I would not need too much of your time but it would help me greatly.

My website is www.thenewsdeskblog.wordpress.com if you want to see where I have been published.

My email is [email protected] if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Arj

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW