Asian/Mixed Race/Other ethnic Recipients? (London donor)

by Exotic      .      26 Mar 2011

Hi there,

I've been helping recipients for quite some time (past year), and have many successes (a couple cute babies born already). I'm now looking to donate to women of other ethnic backgrounds (Asian, Mixed Race, and other less common ethnicities).

I'm a Mixed Race (caribbean/english) donor, in my late 20's, based in London. Naturally athletic, intelligent, and without compromising my modesty too much, quite good looking. :)

If this interests you, then feel free to contact me ( is the name of my profile on co-parents, you can find more info there - http://www.co-parents.net/showprofileeng.php?id=10156 ).

Mark

0 Replies

Hi there,

I've been helping recipients for quite some time (past year), and have many successes (a couple cute babies born already). I'm now looking to donate to women of other ethnic backgrounds (Asian, Mixed Race, and other less common ethnicities).

I'm a Mixed Race (caribbean/english) donor, in my late 20's, based in London. Naturally athletic, intelligent, and without compromising my modesty too much, quite good looking. :)

If this interests you, then feel free to contact me ( is the name of my profile on co-parents, you can find more info there - http://www.co-parents.net/showprofileeng.php?id=10156 ).

Mark

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW