Asexual lad looking to be a dad MANCHESTER

by s1t9e89      .      18 Apr 2018

Although not diagnosed I class myself as an asexual man as I don't feel an attraction for men or women..hard to explain ha I have been with women but never felt anything, I've come to accept that I'll most likely spend rest of my life being single but I refuse to accept that I can't be a good dad because of it, I'm in the manchester area but willing to travel/relocate.. im not looking to just be a sperm doner and not have contact i am happy to have as little or as much contact as you wish (regular contact would be ideal) give me a shout if we can somehow help each other become parents.

2 Replies

Although not diagnosed I class myself as an asexual man as I don't feel an attraction for men or women..hard to explain ha I have been with women but never felt anything, I've come to accept that I'll most likely spend rest of my life being single but I refuse to accept that I can't be a good dad because of it, I'm in the manchester area but willing to travel/relocate.. im not looking to just be a sperm doner and not have contact i am happy to have as little or as much contact as you wish (regular contact would be ideal) give me a shout if we can somehow help each other become parents.

can message me if you'd like.

Hi not to sure out to work this site but could you get in touch with me please I am interested

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW