ASAP trying

by hay1234      .      03 Feb 2019

Hi fit, healthy, educated pretty 40 year old girl, Im looking for a man in the south west, WILTSHIRE AREA, ovulation in 2 weeks, so would like to get a move on!
    Straight, British healthy male, educated, who can help make my dream of being a mummy a reality.
    Please message me to call and get the ball rolling.

3 Replies

hay1234 on 03 Feb 2019

Hi fit, healthy, educated pretty 40 year old girl, Im looking for a man in the south west, WILTSHIRE AREA, ovulation in 2 weeks, so would like to get a move on!
    Straight, British healthy male, educated, who can help make my dream of being a mummy a reality.
    Please message me to call and get the ball rolling.

A1Man on 18 Mar 2019

Hello Hay. I wonder if you found someone to help you. PM me if you are still looking please.

Thanks

IcemanE3D on 18 Mar 2019

Hi Hay,

I hope you are well. Check out my profile and see if I meet your requirements. Gloucestershire based.

D

Vj8452 on 20 Mar 2019

Hello hay
    Hope you're well and have you found someone as a donor yet. I am happy to be your donor if you still looking for one please reply.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW