Artificial Insemination

by Indigo79      .      11 Sep 2021

Hello
    I've been lucky enough to find someone to coparent with. We're going to be using artificial Insemination. Does anyone have any tips or useful information? I feel pretty well informed and have the correct sterilised kit. I suppose I'm just trying to get as much information as possible. Has anyone that has been successful feel like they did anything differently?
    Thanks in advance for your help :)

1 post Replies

Indigo79 on 11 Sep 2021

Hello
    I've been lucky enough to find someone to coparent with. We're going to be using artificial Insemination. Does anyone have any tips or useful information? I feel pretty well informed and have the correct sterilised kit. I suppose I'm just trying to get as much information as possible. Has anyone that has been successful feel like they did anything differently?
    Thanks in advance for your help :)

Tracy20 on 21 Sep 2021

Make sure you have no air in the syringe and make sure you put your legs up and make sure you taking pregnancy tablets before you start good luck

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW